To develop, maintain and govern key enterprise solutions to meet specific, project-based requirements, which align to the IDT strategy and architecture standards by functional/process area.
Lead / contribute to:
• Documenting and maintaining solution architectures.
• Ensuring that solutions are strategically aligned with enterprise architecture and business requirements for the project, ensuring fit for purpose and alignment with overall strategy and architecture standards.
• Developing solution recommendations for the proposed solution, producing a solution architecture and architecture design.
• Reviewing and signing off on outcome of detailed design phase during the project (e.g. design, build, test, and implementation).
• Undertaking analysis of application technology options and associated costs, conduct fit-gap analysis, and proof of concepts for new business systems solutions, as appropriate.
• Assessing the alignment of proposed solution architecture to architecture principles.
• Leveraging knowledge of new technology options and tools to identify and create business improvement opportunity.
• Using cross industry insight (e.g. best practices, trends, innovation) to assist in the design and development of solution architecture in BAT.
• Liaising with stakeholders to clarify details of requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Experience in solution architecture methods and tools with good appreciation of Enterprise architecture methods and tools.
• Experience in application, integration, data & information and technology strategy and design.
• Experience and understanding of the challenges associated with the business operating model of a global organization.
• Change Management and Business Engagement Skills.
• Facilitation, Influencing and Negotiation Skills.
• Effective Communication and Relationship Management at all levels.
• Understanding and experience of Architecture Frameworks i.e. TOGAF.
• Robust teamwork demonstrated both inside and outside IT functions.
• Able to work in virtual team across time-zones
• Must have platforms experience of one or more of the following:
o MES platform - 3DS Apriso
• Must have working knowledge of a variety of integration technologies, security protocols and methods ideally in relation to manufacturing environments.
• Would be good to have:
o ISA95 understanding
o Industry 4.0 understanding
o Industrial IoT experience
o Knowledge of SAP in relation to Logistics, Planning and Manufacturing